We are interculturally married and discovered by the years how much we both have been influenced and shaped by our home culture. Out of our own experience we know that working outside the home country in a new environment can really bring stress and struggle into your family life.
For Singles that leave their friends and families back in their home country, new relationships and social networks must be created. Very often in foreign countries or team settings where almost everybody around is married, singles do not feel to be understood and appreciated in their singlehood.
Children who are raised in a culture other than their parents’ or the culture of their country of their nationality for a significant part of their early development years are called „Third Culture Kids“. They often are very gifted, flexible and interculturally competent, but sometimes struggle with questions of identity and belonging especially when they move into the home country of the parents which may not be „home“ for them.
For singles and families we offer the following services:
- Coaching of Singles and Single parents
- Marriage preparation
- Marital counseling
- Multicultural family life training
- Family debriefings (including teens and children)
- Helping Third Culture Kids (TCKs) to recognize their specific strengths and overcome their struggles
- Advising families that include adopted or fostered children
- Training Work-Life-Balance