+49 (0)177 3644150
St. IdNr. 65351/ 80008
Platform of the EU Commission for online dispute resolution: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT
– Legal professional title: Heilpraktikerin limited to the field of psychotherapy (awarded in the Federal Republic of Germany)
– Competent supervisory authority: Heilbronn Health Authority,
– Professional regulations: Law on the professional practice of medicine without medical appointment (Heilpraktikergesetz) and implementing ordinance:
You can read it on the Internet at
– Medical activity is exempt from sales tax according to § 4 No.14 UStG.
Professional liability insurance: Die Continentale Sachversicherung AG, Servicecenter Gewerbe Haftpflicht 2, Ruhrallee 92, 44139 Dortmund, Germany
SOURCE INFORMATION FOR THE IMAGES AND GRAPHICS USED
pixabay: Sea of Terror, 2534484
pixabay: Pier, 1467984
pixabay: Africa, 1169995
fotolia: “Woman talking to therapist” – ©wavebreakmediaMicro,
Global communications: hand drawn people. – ©franzidraws
Adobe Stock: Happy young multiethnic business people sit and applause, listening to seminar smiling at modern office conference.
Adobe Stock: Young woman in a lecture turning to camera
Adobe Stock: Collaboration and analysis by business people working in office
DISCLAIMER | EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
All information and data on this website has been compiled to the best of our knowledge. However, we do not accept any liability for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided.
membercarecenter.de contains references to websites that are set up and managed by third parties (links). As membercarecenter.de has no control over these websites and the information, services or goods offered there, no responsibility can be accepted. The respective provider of the linked website is responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided in the case of links. At the time of linking, membercarecenter.de was not aware of any violations of the law. It is not reasonable to expect membercarecenter.de to constantly monitor external links without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, the link will be removed immediately if such a legal violation becomes known.
Membercarecenter.de reserves the right to change, delete or update the information, products or services offered on this website at any time.
With its judgement of 12 May 1998 – 312 O 85/98 – “Liability for Links”, the Regional Court of Hamburg decided that the inclusion of a link may entail joint responsibility for the content of the linked page. This can only be prevented by expressly distancing oneself from these contents. Membercarecenter.de hereby expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all linked pages on this website and does not adopt these contents as its own. Membercarecenter.de is therefore not responsible for the content of such third-party sites.
COPYRIGHT | ANCILLARY COPYRIGHT
The contents, works and information provided on this website are subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright law. Any kind of duplication, editing, distribution, storage and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law requires the prior written consent of the respective copyright holder. Unauthorized copying/storage of the information provided on these web pages is not permitted and is liable to prosecution.
Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about how we handle your personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Astrid Scharnweber, Haydnstr. 19, 74182 Obersulm, Germany, Tel.: + 49 (0) 177 3644150, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential contents (e.g. orders or inquiries to the responsible person), this website uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the data that your browser sends to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display the website:
– Our website visited – Date and time of access – Amount of data sent in bytes – Source/reference from which you accessed the site – Browser used – Operating system used – IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO on the basis of our justified interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
Personal data is collected when contacting us (e.g. by telephone or e-mail). These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your enquiry. This is the case if it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
Rights of the person concerned
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the person responsible for processing your personal data, about which we inform you below:
– Right of access in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, opposition to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided under Art. 46 DSGVO when your data is transferred to third countries;
– Right of rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: you have the right to have incorrect data concerning you corrected without delay and/or to have your incomplete data stored by us completed; – Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for
the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims; – the right to limit processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be limited as long as the data you have provided is not in breach of the law.
You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data which you dispute is checked, if you refuse to have your data deleted due to unlawful data processing and demand instead the restriction of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, after we no longer require these data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been established whether our justified reasons outweigh the objection;
– Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
– Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
– Right to revoke consents granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke at any time with effect for the future any consent to the processing of data once granted. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
– right of appeal under Art. 77 DSGVO: If you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you is in breach of the DPA, you have the right – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place where the alleged breach occurs.
RIGHT OF APPEAL
If we process your personal data as part of a balancing of interests on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest, you have the right to object to this processing at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation, with effect for the future. If you exercise your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to further process the data if we can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If your personal data are processed by us for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing. You may exercise your right to object as described above. If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We only keep your personal data as long as it is necessary for the execution of the treatment. Due to legal requirements, we are obliged to keep this data for at least 10 years after completion of the treatment. After this period has expired, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of a contract and/or we have no legitimate interest in continuing to store it.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 9(2)(h) DSGVO in conjunction with Section 22(1)(1)(b) of the Federal Data Protection Act. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The provider reserves the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, e.g. through spam mails.